A Thank you from Minoc

Minoc is the city of Sacrifice located at the foot of the Crescent Mountains in the north of the main continent.

Moderator: Tanda Knighthawke

Tanda Knighthawke
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 153
Guild Affiliation: TGD/ The Grateful Dead

A Thank you from Minoc

Post by Tanda Knighthawke » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Recently Minoc and Vesper were experiencing ghostly voices in the forest between our two cities. Now I have experienced these voices or echoes of the past in my castle in Minoc since I moved in there, they had never before bothered anyone else to my knowledge. Then began the sightings of spirits around the realm and in the forests.
We (Governor Aornis of Vesper, my husband Sir John Knighthawke and myself) for volunteers to aid in the investigation as to the nature of these hauntings and to determine what or who had stirred them up so. We are so grateful to all who came to our aid! There were two phases to this purging and new faces at the second, I by no means remembered the names of all who came to our aid so if I missed your name please accept my sincere thanks and apology for not getting all the names.
NightStriker, Black Widow, Glenda Mur, Something Wicked, Gemma, Maxwell, Punker Mc Punk, Mister Jones, Edon Machiavelli, Dot Warner, Servious, Simon Snowblower, James Mc Doulf, Devin, Joe D, Lady Austin, Ravenous, Sidara, Kaiser F Sosse, KoKane BluZe, Farimer Tensus and more...

The many spirits that roamed the forest were returned to the other side, those friendly spirits were freed from the torment and endless persecution of their past.

Also on a side note, Thank you to all who have supported me as I have been Governor of Minoc and its looking like I will be again! Strength and Honor, Blessed Be to all who remember our beloved Highlands.
Governor Tanda Knighthawke, Minoc

OOC A big thank you to John Knighthawke and Aornis for all their help! Also to Player Event Coordinator (PEC) Wraith for creating the creatures to fight and setting up all the speech etc. that made this so much fun. Also to PEC Naniwa it was great to have you visit GREAT LAKES.
Anyone who wishes to host an player run event with the help of PEC is able to do so look her up!!! Give her some time to schedule with you and be flexible. She CAN NOT do the same things as our EMs or Mesanna but can add to the fun!
0 x

Return to “Minoc, City of Sacrifice”