June 12, 2014 Election

Minoc is the city of Sacrifice located at the foot of the Crescent Mountains in the north of the main continent.

Moderator: Tanda Knighthawke

Tanda Knighthawke
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 153
Guild Affiliation: TGD/ The Grateful Dead

June 12, 2014 Election

Post by Tanda Knighthawke » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Thank you for all your continued support of Minoc!

We have a surveying mission planned for June 23rd 8 p.m. Central time zone. This will be to begin the process of mapping out the territorial waters of the lands within Britannia. We will be starting with Skara Brae and Jhelom since tensions are running the highest there. For the New Governor of Skara Brae, Captain Riley, this may be the first he's heard of such a thing. I would like as many Governors as possible to attend this surveying mission. The hope is that IF indeed a respective city is behind any of these acts of aggression risking injury or death of their Governor may act as a deterrent.

I have sent off the reports to the King and Sultan regarding the incident at the Peace Summit. I would like to follow up with the Sultan and see if he can provide the High Council with coordinates marking out Nujel'ms territorial waters. We shall see if I can arrange such.

Also, I am contemplating a universal Governors banquet, inviting all those who Governor from any of the shardal facets who may wish to attend (or send a Governor's Aide) to share a meal and a few drinks. I am leaning toward a Friday evening in July, perhaps the 18th a little earlier than typical maybe 7 Central time. (I need to confer with my husband first)

I will also after this meeting of the Royal Council and the first surveying mission attempt to contact Louisa Clark and see if what we have is headed the right direction for her to work with. I do not pretend to be a map maker or such, thus before we go to far I would like to solicit her opinion.

Strength and Honor,
Governor Tanda Knighthawke
0 x

Return to “Minoc, City of Sacrifice”