Archive of the 230th session

Archived session transcripts of the High Council of Britannia prior to the 305th session.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Archive of the 230th session

Post by Lord DaKaren » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:31 am

230th Meeting of the High Council
The Meeting was called to order by Chancellor McLeod at 8 pm central skies.

Reports were requested from the High Council members.
First to speak was Justicar Fl'Gith stating information had come forward and there was a warrant issued for the arrest of Vice Chancellor Arrenathian. The warrant stems from a question of whether he was an accomplice in the murder of his wife Akasha.

Second, Pabll of Yew spoke informing the council that Yew is constructing a port near Empathy Abbey, and they are seeking trades people and craftsmen to aid in this construction project. They are offering a fair wage to any interested in the work.
The floor was opened to the general assembly for items. None were forth coming.

An announcement was made by myself Chancellor McLeod from a message received. A request for aid to rescue friends of Santa who had taken missing. I made a request for those willing to lend aid to those assembled at Majestic Oaks Castle and search the realm. I called for an adjournment of the meeting to move toward this goal.

Justicar Fl'Gith motioned for recognition and was allowed to speak. He asked if the floor had been opened to the public yet.

Following that M'lord Redlowwinski addressed the Council on behalf of his Uncle Dr. Ghyss wishing information from those gathered in regard to possible changes to the office of Grand Marshall.

I made the comment I was not aware there had been a motion or request to make these change. After clarification this was a fact finding venture we moved on to this discussion.

Grand Marshall Polynikes spoke of the perception that a Grand Marshall who is member of one military force within the Britannian Armed Forces favors members of his/her own particular branch. He pointed out there has been discussion of making this position one that is filled by a civilian rather than active military member. There has been concern over whether a civilian's command would be followed.

At this point I had to depart the meeting and left it to Justicar Fl'Gith to chair.

By messenger I was given notice the meeting adjourned around 9 p.m. central skies.
0 x

Return to “Archived High Council Transcripts”