Letter from the Governor of Yew

Yew is the city of Justice nestled in the Deep Forest on the northwestern portion of the continent.

Moderators: Polynikes Of Yew, Willa of the Yew-wood

Willa of the Yew-wood
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Letter from the Governor of Yew

Post by Willa of the Yew-wood » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Dearest Citizens of Yew and Friends,

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who came out and voted, thank you for supporting your community! I have already made a trade deal with the Guild of Arcane Arts, so anytime you would like to receive the benefits of that deal please visit the town stone in front of Empath Abbey. (A 5%SDI bonus will be bestowed upon you by clicking on the stone and choosing Utilize Trade Deal. You will need to renew this bonus daily.) If you have any reason to suggest we change this deal, it will be on a majority rules basis.
As I am your voice to King Blackthorn, please let me know if there is anything I might do for you or our city. Feel free to drop me a line with your suggestions, ideas or needs at my home near the Yew Moongate: The Yew-wood Forest Theatre. You can find it by walking just southeast from the Moongate and looking in the large clearing there. It’s the large wooden building with the big Y.E.W. on the roof. Feel free to drop me a letter in my mailbox, or utilize the message board. (You may also travel to my theatre via the Luna Teleport Hub by utilizing the Library of Sosaria Complex teleporter and walking east to the clearing, the Theatre is on the northern edge. You may also ask for me in global chat, or PM me on Stratics. You can also message me via the GLRPC forums, by visiting http://gl.uorpc.net.)
Secondly, I want to invite you all to a feast that Polynikes of Yew and I are holding in honor of our son’s homecoming. Come join us in welcoming home our son Leif with good local food and drink. We’ll be hosting this homecoming celebration in the Yew Militia Headquarters located on the north side of the Yew Stables and sheep pen just south of the Yew Abbey, on Monday June the 24th, at 08:00PM under the central stars.
I have many grand ideas and plans for our great city and I hope to serve you well.

Sincerely yours,

Duchess Willa of the Yew-wood, Governor of Yew
0 x

Return to “Yew, City of Justice”