Calendar, week of January 10 through January 16

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of January 10 through January 16

Post by John Knighthawke » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:40 pm

This calendar is on the Great Lakes Stratics board and on the UORPC boards. It will cover the period from January 10 through January 16, Sunday to Saturday (while an eight-day calendar seems to work best, I did not come through with it this week, I apologize for that, so this week is a seven-day calendar). [I note that on Stratics this post will be stickied, and updated with current dates and information on most weeks! Watch for a change in the date of the subject line to know when the post has been altered.]

On Monday, January 11, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, the Royal Council meets, in the Council Chamber of King Blackthorn's castle in Britain. This is the first meeting of the Royal Council following the Governor elections, and the first of the new year. [This is an EM event.]

Also on Monday January 11, at the later of 8pm Central/9pm Eastern or immediately following the Royal Council meeting, the High Council meets in the usual structure in Compassion Grove. [This is a player event.]

Also on Monday January 11, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the weekly Alliance Auction, postponed in recent weeks due to certain circumstances, so far as I know resumes. Their auction house is in Tokuno, they usually offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

On Tuesday January 12, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. The Spies will gather at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. [This is an EM event.]

On Thursday January 14, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction will be held, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. They offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

On Saturday, January 16, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, Governor Kittie of Moonglow has asked us to assist the Lycaeum in the alarming matter of a book coming to life. There is a separate announcement with the gathering place and other details, such as the alarming name of the book that is coming to life. [This is a player event, run with PEC assistance.]

Also on Saturday, January 16, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the weekly Underground Auction's silent auction begins. The goods available for bid, instructions for bidding, and other particulars of their system, can be found at their auction house, in Malas, right outside of Luna's South Gate. They usually offer gates at the time of initial bid opening, and the bidding runs through the following Wednesday. [This is a player event.]

-Sir John Knighthawke
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”