Calendar, week of January 3 through January 9

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of January 3 through January 9

Post by John Knighthawke » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:51 pm

This calendar is on the Great Lakes Stratics board and on the UORPC boards. It will cover the period from January 2 through January 9, Saturday to Saturday (an eight-day calendar seems to work best). [I note that on Stratics this post will be stickied, and updated with current dates and information on most weeks! Watch for a change in the date of the subject line to know when the post has been altered.]

On Monday January 4, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, so far as I know the weekly Alliance Auction resumes. Their auction house is in Tokuno, they usually offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

The Crown's events resume this week: There will be a Promotion Ceremony for the Ministry of Security (Guards and Spies) on Tuesday, January 5, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Usually these are held in the throne room of King Blackthorn's castle. [This is an EM event.]

On Thursday January 7, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction will resume, after the seasonal rest their staff takes, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. They offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

Saturday January 9 is going to be an active night.

Firstly on that date I note will be held the gaming night held by the troubadours of UO Radio, and hosted by the Majestic Oaks Auction and the City of Minoc (and its Governor, my wife Tanda Knighthawke). At 6pm Central/7pm Eastern, “Deal or No Deal” will be held; and at 9pm Central/10pm Eastern, “The Price is Right” will be held. Both games will be held at the Majestic Oaks Auction/UO Radio gaming house, far south of Luna, on the west side of the road, past the bridge of the Sea of Stars. Gates usually are offered from Luna Bank from a certain time before the games, until start time. [This is a player event.]

Two events will occur between games.

At 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, so far as I know the weekly Underground Auction's silent auction resumes. The goods available for bid, instructions for bidding, and other particulars of their system, can be found at their auction house, in Malas, right outside of Luna's South Gate. They usually offer gates at the time of initial bid opening, and the bidding runs through the following Wednesday. [This is a player event.]

Also at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the occasional Net Tosses held by Governor Kittie of Moonglow resume. These Net Tosses are held on the docks of New Magincia and, accordingly, had been co-sponsored and co-hosted by the Governor of New Magincia. [This is a player event.]

-Sir John Knighthawke
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”