Calendar week of December 19, through December 26

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar week of December 19, through December 26

Post by John Knighthawke » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:06 pm

This calendar is on the Great Lakes Stratics board and on the UORPC boards. It will cover the period from December 19 through December 26, Saturday to Saturday (an eight-day calendar seems to work best). [I note that on Stratics this post will be stickied, and updated with current dates and information on most weeks! Watch for a change in the date of the subject line to know when the post has been altered.]

At present, this is a very light calendar in light of the fact that several holidays occur in the coming week. So far as I am aware, for example, the three various auctions that occur are not being held. [This is a player event.]

The gubernatorial elections have concluded. Congratulations to the winners, especially my wife, Governor Tanda of Minoc, who has been reelected. [This is a gamewide event.]

From the Crown's calendar I note that for much of the remaining part of the month, the Royal City of Ter Mur reflects on the Virtues of the Gargoyle peoples. To help in this reflection, begin by looking at greatlakes.uoem.net, or going to the “Reward Hall” in Malas (which can be accessed through the unusual looking teleporter near the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain, near King Blackthorn's castle. [This is an EM event, month-long in duration.]

Tonight, on Saturday December 19, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, a ball is being held in the City of Moonglow, by Governor Kittie of that city, and with the financial assistance of Governor Farrah of Skara Brae's Underground Auctions. There is a separate announcement with some of the particulars. [This is a player event, held with the assistance of PEC Wraith.]

And so far that is all I am aware of.

-Sir John Knighthawke
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Mystery
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Re: Calendar week of December 19, through December 26

Post by Mystery » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Short notice I know. However in the spirit of Christmas Magincia will be hosting it's first ever Merry Magincia Scavenger Hunt!

6 PM - 8 PM CST on 12/23

The island will be decorated with all sorts of items.... if it ain't locked down then it is free to be picked up. All sorts of goodies from statues, dye tubs, clothing bless deeds and even an item bless deed will be discovered or decay.

Come out and have a little fun discovering Magincia, seeing the houses and getting free stuff!

Mr E
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”