Calendar, week of October 11, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of October 11, 2015

Post by John Knighthawke » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:00 pm

This calendar is on the Great Lakes Stratics board and on the UORPC boards. [I note that on Stratics this post will be stickied, and updated with current dates and information on most weeks! Watch for a change in the date of the subject line to know when the post has been altered.]

This week's calendar actually begins tonight, Sunday October 11, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, with a Net Toss put on by the Guild of Friends. This is a bi-weekly event, held at the Buccaneer's Den Docks. I have not yet seen a separate announcement for this one, so be sure to ask around at or near event time to verify! [This is a player event.]

Monday October 12, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Alliance Auction will be held. Their auction house is in Tokuno – they typically offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

Tuesday October 13, at the usual place and time, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. [This is an EM event.]

Thursday October 15, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. They offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

For now, those are all the known events this week. In the meanwhile, remember to explore Eodon!

-Sir John Knighthawke
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”