Calendar, week of Sepember 27, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of Sepember 27, 2015

Post by John Knighthawke » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:45 pm

This calendar is on the Great Lakes Stratics board and on the UORPC boards. [I note that on Stratics this post will be stickied, and updated with current dates and information on most weeks! Watch for a change in the date of the subject line to know when the post has been altered.]

I apologize for forgetting the calendar last week.

I note the ongoing disappearance of High Council Minister Earlhad ToDie. If you have information on the Minister's disappearance, please contact Sir Polynikes of Yew, Grand Marshal of the High Council. [This is a player event, ongoing.]

This coming week's calendar actually begins tonight, Saturday September 26, with two gaming events put on by the troubadours of UO radio, and hosted by the Majestic Oaks Auction house and the City of Minoc. Deal or No Deal is at 6pm Central/7pm Eastern (only a little over an hour after I put this calendar up!) and The Price is Right is at 9pm Central/10pm Eastern. The gaming house is far south of Luna, across the long bridge, along the road. There also often are gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

On Sunday, September 27, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, the Guild of Friends hosts the latest of its weekly net tosses off of the docks in Buccaneer's Den. [This is a player event.]

On Monday, September 28, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, meet at the gates of the Town of Cove to help Dot Warner, the Governor of Minoc, assist that city in investigating, and hopefully finishing off, the long-running plague that city that has. [This is a player event, assisted by the Player Event Coordinator.]

Tuesday September 29, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies, meeting at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. [This is an EM event.]

On Wednesday September 30, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, join Governor Tanda of Minoc in striking what we hope will be the final blow against forced labor, slavery, and armed thuggery in Minoc. Come to the labor building in Minoc, known as the Matewan, or the Minoc Bank (and we will show you to the Matewan). [This is a player event, assisted by the Player Event Coordinator.]

On Thursday, October 1, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. They offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

At present, all that remains this week after those events is to rest after a very active week! Note, though, that the Crown's calendar has yet to be published as of the time of this calendar, so be on the lookout for more, as always.

-Sir John Knighthawke
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”