Calendar, week of August 2, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of August 2, 2015

Post by John Knighthawke » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:30 pm

This calendar is on the Great Lakes Stratics board and on the UORPC boards.

I note the ongoing disappearance of High Council Minister Earlhad ToDie. If you have information on the Minister's disappearance, please contact Sir Polynikes of Yew, Grand Marshal of the High Council. [This is a player event, ongoing.]

I further note the Guild of Friends' second fishing contest, known as the “Buccaneer's Den Fishing Derby.” Look here for details:

http://uorpc.net/phpBBB/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3994

[This is a player event, ongoing, to conclude on a specific date.]

I note that the Crown's calendar for the month is not yet posted so please look for it, in case there is anything for this week that is not yet known.

Tonight, Sunday August 2, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the bi-weekly Net Tosses at the Buccaneer's Den docks continue. Note the later time than previous net tosses in this ongoing series. [This is a player event.]

Monday, August 3, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the High Council holds interviews for the various Justicar openings, at the same place in Compassion Grove that the High Council meets. Voting for Justcar positions also begins this week. See here: http://gl.uorpc.net/hcelections.html for details on voting. [This is a player event.]

Note that if I recall correctly there will be no Alliance Auction this Monday. If I am wrong about that someone will tell me. [This is a player event, when it happens.]

Tuesday August 4, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, there will be a mission of the Royal Guard or the Royal Spies. Which one it is will be known when the Crown posts its calendar. If it is the Guard, they gather at the Warriors' Guild Hall in West Britain, just across the bridge from the West Britain Bank. If it is the Spies, discretely ask me or someone else you trust about the meeting time. [This is an EM event.]

On Wednesday, August 5, if you are in or a friend of the militia of the High Council (the guild alliance known as the Britannian Armed Forces or BAF), sometimes the BAF holds a hunt or patrol. Ask around at the time to be certain. [This is a player event.]

On Thursday, August 6, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. They offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

Saturday, August 8, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, Governor Kittie of Moonglow will be hosting a Net Toss sponsored by that city. Meet at the Moonglow docks. [This is a player event.]

-Sir John Knighthawke
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”