Echoes of Old Evil

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Relious
Noob
UO Shard: Lake Superior
Character Age: 0

Echoes of Old Evil

Post by Relious » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:28 pm

So, I wonder if any are left in the realm that remember an old villain exiled to Felucca for his Crimes...
0 x

Martyna Z'muir
Librarian
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Library of Sosaria
Guild Abbreviation: LofS

Re: Echoes of Old Evil

Post by Martyna Z'muir » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:07 am

The history of Great Lakes goes back quite a ways, though someone being exiled to Felucca doesn't ring a bell...

Would you care to refresh our memories?
0 x

Relious
Noob

Post by Relious » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:11 am

The Marshall Galen Knighthawke banished me. My band known as the Peior Silva Rexus were disbanded. Thus have I been silenced for eleven long years.
0 x

Galen
Fanatic

Post by Galen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Relious wrote:The Marshall Galen Knighthawke banished me. My band known as the Peior Silva Rexus were disbanded. Thus have I been silenced for eleven long years.
Marty: As you and I have discussed in ICQ, this refers to events on Lake Superior.

Rel: Hello there.

I've played on Great Lakes now for a number of years now. The Galen character has retired, spending his time with an off-stage Joylah. His storyline simply was at an end and, what is more, I no longer could tolerate playing at the level of intensity that was required to be what Galen was.

I play actively but on other characters. I try to be involved but not to take a leading role in much, if anything. The focus is on helping, and on my in-game partner and family, and keeping us involved but deliberately not like I was before.

This is a good community and they've helped me quite a bit.

If you're thinking about playing here, I'm sure you'll be welcome. PM me at some point and I'll let you know the lay of the land.

-Galen's player
0 x

Relious
Noob

Post by Relious » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Actually, it was you I was hoping to hunt down in the first place. Besides one other of the old crew, you always stood out as one of my favorite players. Your character was genuine. Relious ended his storyline in his banishment too.

I wanted to check in and see how you've been all these years, as I was feeling nostalgic. Hope you are well!
0 x

Galen
Fanatic

Post by Galen » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Relious wrote:Actually, it was you I was hoping to hunt down in the first place. Besides one other of the old crew, you always stood out as one of my favorite players. Your character was genuine. Relious ended his storyline in his banishment too.

I wanted to check in and see how you've been all these years, as I was feeling nostalgic. Hope you are well!

Good afternoon, Rel. Thank you for your kind words. I also have fond memories of you and not all of them involve us fighting -- you and I also cooperated and fought together quite well when you were on alts as I recall.

I'm glad to have given a happy ending to Galen and I'm glad to hear you found Relious's ending appropriate!

Looking back I consider my track record on LS to be spotty in many ways so it's good to know I'm remembered well by some.

-Galen's player
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”