Calendar, week of June 14, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of June 14, 2015

Post by John Knighthawke » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:24 pm

[Out-of-character note: For technical reasons I'll no longer be sending this link to everyone on my list, but rather just hoping enough people notice that word of the calendar's being up can spread.]

I note the ongoing disappearance of High Council Minister Earlhad Todie. If you have information related to this please contact Sir Polynikes of Yew, the High Council's Grand Marshal of Virtue. [This is a player event, ongoing.]

I further note an ongoing fishing contest hosted by the Guild of Friends, which will culminate on June 21. See their separate announcements, and/or listen to the periodic advertisements voiced by the troubadours known as "UO Radio." [This is a player event, ongoing, to culminate on June 21.]

I further note that the Governor elections will be coming to an end during the overnight hours between tonight and early tomorrow morning. [This is an official game-wide event.]

Finally I note that the seer Hawkwind has been requiring help of us in his efforts to contain the ongoing threats of Minax. This is an important effort that concerns us all – watch for his calls. [This is an official, game-wide event, ongoing.]

On Monday, June 15, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the High Council of Britannia meets in the usual structure in Compassion Grove. [This is a player event.]

At the same time, for those more commercially minded, the Alliance Auction will be held. The auction house is in Tokuno, they usually offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

On Tuesday June 16, at the usual place and time, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. Doubtlessly the Spies will be investigating the matter of the ancient sins of Ilshenar, and the Moonstone of Wrong. [This is an EM event.]

On Wednesday June 17, for members or friends of the militia of the High Council, known as the Britannian Armed Forces or BAF, sometimes on Wednesdays there is a hunt or patrol. Ask around at the time. [This is a player event.]

Thursday, June 18, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, near the landgate leading to Buccaneer's Den. Gates are offered from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

This weekend, the troubadours of UO radio will be visiting our lands.

They will be holding three gaming events.

• Find the DJ, Friday, June 19, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, which takes place...wherever the troubadour hides!

• Deal or No Deal, Saturday June 20, at 6pm Central/7pm Eastern, which takes place at the UO Radio/Majestic Oaks Auction gaming house, far south of Luna (across the long bridge over the Sea of Stars). Usually gates are offered from the Luna Bank, for a limited time.

• The Price is Right, Saturday June 20, at 9pm Central/10pm Eastern, which takes place at the UO Radio/Majestic Oaks Auction gaming house, far south of Luna (across the long bridge over the Sea of Stars). Usually gates are offered from the Luna Bank, for a limited time.

[All the UO Radio events are player events.]

For now, that is all.

-Sir John Knighthawke
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Re: Calendar, week of June 14, 2015

Post by John Knighthawke » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:51 pm

The newly elected Governor Kittie of Moonglow (known for being one of the troubadours of UO Radio) has called a town meeting in her city for Wednesday night, June 17, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern.

Unless you hear otherwise, there should be an official announcement soon, assume it will be held at the Governor's Office in Moonglow (which is near southwest corner of the city proper, in the approximate area the blackrock crater was).

-Sir John Knighthawke
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”