Event Calendar, week of May 31, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Event Calendar, week of May 31, 2015

Post by John Knighthawke » Sun May 31, 2015 8:48 am

[Out-of-character note: For technical reasons I'll no longer be sending this link to everyone on my list, but rather just hoping enough people notice that word of the calendar's being up can spread.]

The calendar so far this week is comparatively light, though doubtlessly that's because it has been so full the last few weeks.

Many thanks to those who assisted Governors Tanda of Minoc and Aornis of Vesper with the matter of the ghosts. Congratulations to the winner and second and third placers of the Rumble in the Jungle tournament. [These were player events, assisted by the Player Event Coordinator.]

I note the ongoing disappearance of High Council Minister Earlhad Todie. If you have information related to this please contact Sir Polynikes of Yew, the High Council's Grand Marshal of Virtue. [This is a player event, ongoing.]

I further note an ongoing fishing contest hosted by the Guild of Friends, which will culminate on June 21. See their separate announcements, and/or listen to the periodic advertisements voiced by the troubadours known as "UO Radio." [This is a player event, ongoing, to culminate on June 21.]

Finally I note that the seer Hawkwind has been requiring help of us in his efforts to contain the ongoing threats of Minax. This is an important effort that concerns us all – watch for his calls. [This is a global event, ongoing.]

Monday, June 1, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, at the usual building in Compassion Grove, the High Council of Britannia meets. [This is a player event.]

On the same day at the same time, those more commercially minded can find the Alliance Auctions. Their auction house is in Tokuno, they usually offer gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

Tuesday, June 2, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, there either will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Guard or the Britannian Royal Spies. Look for the publication of the Crown's calendar later this week to find out which one. The Guard missions begin at the Warriors' Guild Hall in West Britain, just across the bridge from the West Britain Bank. The Spy missions begin.....Well, best to discretely ask me or someone else you trust. [This is an EM event.]

Wednesday, June 3, 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, if you are a member of or friend of the High Council's militia, known as the Britannian Armed Forces (BAF), there often is a hunt, practice, or patrol of some kind at this day at around that time. [This is a player event.]

Thursday, June 4, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction continues. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, right near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. Gates are offered from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

Finally, I note that the election process for the Governors should begin this week. With a proudly admitted bias I urge you to support my wife, Tanda, for reelection as Governor of Minoc. [This is an official event.]

-Sir John Knighthawke
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Aide to Governor Tanda of Minoc
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”