Event Calendar, week of May 24, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

John Knighthawke
Adept
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Event Calendar, week of May 24, 2015

Post by John Knighthawke » Sun May 24, 2015 1:13 pm

[Out-of-character note: For technical reasons I'll no longer be sending this link to everyone on my list, but rather just hoping enough people notice that work the calendar is up can spread.]

I note the ongoing disappearance of High Council Minsiter Earlhad Todie. All with information are urged, and asked, to contact the High Council's Grand Marshal of Virtue, Sir Polynikes of Yew. [This is a player event, ongoing.]

I further note an ongoing fishing contest hosted by the Guild of Friends, which will culminate on June 21. See their separate announcements, and/or listen to the periodic advertisements voiced by the troubadours known as "UO Radio." [This is a player event, ongoing, to culminate on June 21.]

Finally I note that the seer Hawkwind has been requiring help of us in his efforts to contain the ongoing threats of Minax. This is an important effort that concerns us all – watch for his calls. [This is a global event, ongoing.]

Tonight, Sunday May 24, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, the Guild of Friends will host a Net Toss on the docks of Buccaneer's Den. [This is a player event.]

On Tuesday, May 26, at the usual place and time, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. Doubtlessly we will be working on the ongoing threat of the Moonstones of Sin. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. [This is an EM event.]

On Wednesday, May 27, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, gather at the call of the Governors of Minoc and Vesper to investigate the appearance of mysterious ghosts in and around both cities. More investigations may be conducted on Friday if needed. See below. [This is a player event, assisted by PEC Wraith.]

On Thursday, May 28, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction will be held. The auction house is near Vesper, right near the landgate that leads to Buccaneer's Den. Gates will be offered from Luna. [This is a player event.]

On Wednesday, May 27, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, gather at the call of the Governors of Minoc and Vesper to investigate the appearance of mysterious ghosts in and around both cities. [This is a player event, assisted by PEC Wraith.]

On Friday, May 29, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, if the ghost investigations of Wednesday are not completed, again gather at the call of the Governors of Minoc and Vesper to investigate the appearance of mysterious ghosts in and around both cities. [This is a player event, assisted by PEC Wraith.]

On Saturday, May 30, at 1pm Central/2pm Eastern, the “Rumble in the Jungle” tournament will be held, at the arena in the Lost Lands, near Papua. [This is a player event.]

Later that same night, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, a seasonal event will be held, about which little at present is known. [This is an EM event.]

Note that elections also start on May 30 or very, very shortly afterwards. All who are citizens of Minoc are urged to continue to support Governor Tanda, my wife, who has done much for the city!

-Sir John Knighthawke
Knight of Minoc, late of Newcastle
Aide to Governor Tanda Knighthawke of Minoc
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”