Great Lakes Event Calendar, week of March 1, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Post by Galen » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:21 pm

This calendar is posted at uorpc.net and at Stratics.

The Crown's calendar hasn't been posted yet, so it's possible there'll be more going on this week that I'm not yet aware of.

On Sunday, March 1, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, what I'm told will be a bi-weekly tradition will begin: the guild Guild of Friends (GoF) will host a net toss on the Buccaneer's Den docks. [This is a player event.]

On Monday, March 2, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, as far as I know the Alliance Auction continues. Their auction house is in Tokuno, they usually offer gates from the Luna Mint. [This is a player event.]

On Tuesday, March 3, the Royal Guard or the Royal Spies will have a mission at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. You will need to ask around about which one it is (the Crown's calendar isn't up yet). If it's the Guard, they meet at the Warriors' Guild Hall in Britain, west of the West Brit Bank (across the bridge). If it's the Spies, and you do not know where the Spies meet, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. [This is an EM event.]

On Thursday, March 5, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held. Their auction house is just west of Vesper, right near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. Also look for gates from the Luna Bank. [This is a player event.]

I don't know if the Late Night Fight Club is still held on Fridays. You'll need to ask around about this one. [This is a player event.]

On Saturday, March 7, at 2pm Central/3pm Eastern, a horse race known as the Trans-Britannian Derby will be held, presented by the Governors and the High Council. The details, means to enter, and the sponsor list are located here:

http://gl.uorpc.net/transbritanniaderby.html

[This is a player event.]

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”