Calendar, week of February 15, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of February 15, 2015

Post by Galen » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:45 pm

This calendar also will be found on Stratics.

Today, February 14, is the day to devote to your lovers. I hope you are doing so.

[A quick out-of-character note: Staring this week and going forward I will indicate after each event notice if it's a player event, an EM event, or something else.]

I'm putting the calendar out a day early because there is something going on tomorrow night, February 15, so putting it out tomorrow would be too late.

This is a pretty active week!

On Sunday, February 15, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, the guild Guild of Friends (GoF) will host a net toss on the Buccaneer's Den docks [This is a player event.]

On Monday, February 16, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, the Royal Council will meet in the council chamber of King Blackthorn's Throne Room. [This is an EM event.]

On Monday, February 16, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Alliance Auction will be held. Their auction house is in Tokuno, they usually offer gates from Luna. [This is a player event.]

On Tuesday, February 17, the Britannian Royal Spies will meet for a mission at the usual place and time. Doubtlessly they will be dealing with the ongoing threat of Samhayne and his criminal gang. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. [This is an EM event.]
On Thursday, February 19, the weekly auction of the Majestic Oaks Auction House will be held at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. The auction house is just west of Vesper, right near the Landgate to Buccaneer's Den. [This is a player event.]

On Friday, February 20, so far as I know the Late Night Fight Club continues to meet. Ask around about the details. [This is a player event.]

On Saturday, February 21, at 6pm Central/7pm Eastern, the troubadours from UO Radio will host their well known gaming event, known as "Deal or No Deal," at a house south of Luna, at the coordinates 54 north, 28 west. The house is right by the roadside, so just go south of Luna, across the long bridge, and you'll find it. There also should be gates from Luna. [This is a player event.]

Later that night, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, an as-yet-unknown but likely difficult occurrence is expected. Look for a separate announcement and be ready for anything! [This is an EM event.]

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”