Calendar, week of February 8, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of February 8, 2015

Post by Galen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:55 pm

(In case it's not clear to any visitors, this is for the Great Lakes shard.)

Though I normally restrict myself to things scheduled for the coming week, this time I'll point out something a couple of weeks in advance: On Saturday the 21st at 6pm Central/7pm Eastern, the group of troubadours known as UO Radio will visit our realm. They will hold their famous game known as "Deal or No Deal," at a house south of Luna. UO Radio's appearance is hosted by the Majestic Oaks Auction house and the City of Minoc (and its ever-capable Governor, Tanda).

On Monday February 9, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the High Council of Britannia will meet at the usual structure in Compassion Grove. The recent machinations of criminal groups, and the ongoing, slowly-simmering threats against the life of Dot Warner (Governor Britain) are likely topics to be mentioned.

On the same night at the same time, for those more commercially-minded than politically-minded, the Alliance Auction will continue. Their auction house is in Tokuno, look for gates from the Luna Bank.

On Tuesday, February 10, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies, beginning at the usual place and time. If you don't know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

On Thursday, February 12, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, a bowling event will be held. This event has been held before and it's been quite successful. They will be providing gates from Luna to the event. Here are the details:

https://stratics.com/community/threads/ ... 15.332849/

Later on that same night, on Thursday, February 12, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction house will continue to hold its long standing auctions. Majestic Oaks' auction house is just west of the City of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. Gates will be available from the Luna Bank.

On Friday, February 13, to my knowledge the Late Night Fight Club continues to meet. (No one's told me if it stopped.) Ask around about the details.

Saturday February 14 is the day traditionally set aside for love and romance. To my knowledge no events are planned.

There is an event on Sunday February 15, so I will try and get the calendar together on Saturday February 14, so I can account for the Sunday event.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trade Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”