Calendar, week of February 1, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of February 1, 2015

Post by Galen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:50 pm

It is possible that the Crown's event calendar for the month, once posted, will have additional events for the week. Be sure to check the Crown's calendar to be sure. It will be able to be found here:

http://greatlakes.uoem.net/

once posted.

In the meanwhile, this is what's scheduled for the coming week.

Monday, February 2, 2015, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, so far as I'm aware the weekly Alliance Auction will be held. Their auction house is in Tokuno, look for gates from Luna.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015, at the usual place and time, either the Royal Spies or Royal Guard will have a mission. Look to the Crown's calendar for the details. The Guard usually meets at the warriors' guild hall in Britain, across the bridge to the west of the West Britain Bank, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. If you do not know the usual place and time for the Spies, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. At the moment I don't know if the Spies will continue to be "coordinating" with the Royal Navy.

Thursday, February 5, 2015, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the long-standing Majestic Oaks Auction (MOA) will continue to be held. MOA's auction house is west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den.

Friday, February 6, 2015, the Late Night Fight Club so far as I know continues to meet. Ask around about the details.

For now that's it!

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”