Calendar, week of January 18, 2015

Enjoy the free-spirited tavern atmosphere.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of January 18, 2015

Post by Galen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Monday, January 19, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, the Royal Council meets in the Council Chamber of King Blackthorn's castle. The Royal Council is the council on which the city Governors sit.

Later that same night, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, so far as I know the Alliance Auction will be held as normal. The Alliance Auction's auction house is located in Tokuno, and gates are typically offered from the Luna Bank.

Tuesday, January 20, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Britannian Royal Navy will have a mission. Look for a later announcement with the particulars. I believe that this is a branch of the country's military whose calls to service haven't been public before, so not much is known yet....At least not known or remembered by me anyway!

Wednesday, January 21, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, my daughter-in-law, Governor Tanda Knighthawke of Minoc, will hold an open house, at her tavern, The Grotto. The Grotto is located north of Minoc proper, just across the bay from the stables, right along the coast. The open house is expected to last about an hour to an hour and a half.

Thursday, January 22, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction will be held. The Majestic Oaks Auction house is just west of Vesper, right near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. Gates are offered from the Luna Bank.

Friday, January 23, the Late Night Fight Club, so far as I know, continues to meet. Ask around for the details.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Return to “Tavern Talk”