Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, Week of 10 February 2013

Post by Galen » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Calendar, week of 10 February 2013

Monday, February 11, 2013, a High Council meeting will be held at the usual place and time. As I've stated on the record a few times now, I may not be able to attend these meetings for several months. I've made a report to the Chancellor, and encourage other BAF Members to attend so I can be told what happens at the meeting.

Tuesday, February 12, a Royal Spy mission, beginning at the usual place and time. It is near-doubtless that we'll be continuing to investigate, and act against, the ongoing threat posed by Mors Gotha and the Blackrock structure in Britain. If you don't know the usual place and time for these missions, ask me --or someone else you trust--, but do so discretely.

Wednesday, February 13, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the BAF will, circumstances permitting, be undergoing a training, expedition, or patrol. Ask at or close to the time for details.

Thursday, February 14th, we celebrate all couples and all things romantic. There will be a Majestic Oaks Auction at the usual place and time, and their auction house is appropriate decorated.

Saturday, February 16th, at 4pm Central/5pm Eastern, a festival will be held that appears to be appropriate for the season of lovers and romance. No details are available at this time, but doubtlessly details will become available as the week progresses.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”