Discussions with the B.A.F.

Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of 13 January 2013

Post by Galen » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:25 am

On Monday, 14 January, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, High Council meetings begin again. (As a quick side note: It is likely that for some months I'll only be able to attend the HC meetings inconsistently. I'll prepare regular reports for the High Council and all BAF members are always encouraged to attend -- now with the additional reason to report to me on meetings I can't make.)

Tuesday, 15 January, at the usual place and time, the Britannian Royal Spies meet. If you do not know the usual place and time please ask me discretely, or ask someone else you trust also discretely.

Wednesday, 16 January, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, Field Marshal Polynikes of the Yew Militia will hold a BAF training session just outside the main door to the Empath Abbey in Yew (near the winery).

Majestic Oaks Auction, usual place and time.

Friday, 17 January, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, gather at the banner for the Library of Sosaria to perform a service to the High Council Chancellor. It is likely we'll have to perform surgery on Plague Beast Lords so please remind yourself of what's involved in that.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”