Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of 16 December 2012

Post by Galen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Calendar, week of December 16, 2012.

Monday, December 17, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the High Council meets. It is rather likely, though not certain by any means, that I will ask the Council to take up the matter of my proposal to end our participation in the Faction Wars in Felucca. If you wish to continue participating, tell me soon.

Tuesday, December 18, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, King Blackthorn will be holding audiences at his castle. We should be ready to supplement any security the King has and deal with anything that might come up.

The odds of something going on on Wednesday, December 19, are fair, so try and keep it clear if you can.

At the moment that is all.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue
High Council of Britannia
0 x

Galen
Fanatic

Re: Calendar, week of 16 December 2012

Post by Galen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:09 pm

On Wednesday, December 19, meet at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern (note that this is an hour earlier than our normal start time for events) at the chapel in the Empath Abbey in Yew to assist in freeing the beloved Justicar Tanda from her haunting.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue,
0 x

Galen
Fanatic

Re: Calendar, week of 16 December 2012

Post by Galen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:44 pm

On Friday, December 21, 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, meet at the High Council building for a run at the Slasher of Veils. Ask me if you do not know where this is.

This run will serve some very important purposes, it is not just for practice or profit or even merely to contain the great evil of this creature. But more immediate and important purposes.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”