The Beginning!

Tales and stories of little known happenings. (Please use the OOC sub-board called 'Roleplay Springboard' to discuss the stories posted here)

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Kaladin
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

The Beginning!

Post by Kaladin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:14 pm

There are those moments in life when you feel you have nothing left, in that moment you will feel fear like you never had. I bring people to that moment, I bring them to the point that nothing is left, their souls are begging for mercy and begging to be released and I just smile and say "not yet".

Fear, that is what makes people weak. I love the feeling of holding that dagger to a throat and the feel of fear pouring out of the person. Fear, its this gut wrenching feeling that turns your bowels to mush, turns your legs to rubber, and makes your heart want to pound its way out of your chest.

I've only felt fear once in my life, it was the last time I would ever feel it. I remember that day clear as if it had just happened.....

They came over the walls in the early morning hours, I remember hearing the first screams. It'll didn't take me long to reach my window, I watched from the Castle Tower as my Uncle's head was removed from his shoulders by a giant ceature, I seen his wife go next. It didn't take them long to reach the center keep, the door held for mire seconds before they were through. I heard my father's voice shouting out orders and then it all came to a stand still.

Before I knew it, I was being carried away by the guards. I remember looking back and watching my father fall, I remember seeing my mother's eye turn lifeless as a axe entered her skull. My sister screams as she was carried off, my little brother fall lifeless to the floor.

The guards protecting died shortly after them. I bearly made it away with my life...
I watched from the edge of the woods and my fathers head was placed on a spike out front, my mothers right beside it. The castle was burned to the ground. That was the first time I had ever felt fear.

I remember that day... because that was the beginning......

Kalandin Bloodraver
0 x

Return to “Bard's Corner”