A Vision from Loki

Tales and stories of little known happenings. (Please use the OOC sub-board called 'Roleplay Springboard' to discuss the stories posted here)

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Gha'val Viaxus
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

A Vision from Loki

Post by Gha'val Viaxus » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:11 am

*a blood stained scroll that is written by an unknown scribe with a shakey hand *
[wave=blue]It is November in the year 480. I happened on a meeting with a Drow elf and alot of men wearing anaimal skins and horned helmets. I am hiding in the bushes, not knowing what to do I chose to write this. I fear they will find me, and once discovered I shall be no more! If this letter gets to you please tell my wife what happened. Here are the events as I saw them.[/wave]
The Drow was talking to his horde and he was saying:
" Greetings brothers! I am sorry to see you still here. Odin will call you soon from the field of glorious battle! "
At which point all the men, elves and a few gargoles cheered slaming their large swords, in what I can only describe as blood lust, upon their shields.
"We have been given a rare chance. Loki has sent me a vision. We must embrace Loki's quest! He has assured me that his son Hel will assist us with his forces and power in our Holy Campagin. We must collect several items, and then I must preform a sacred rite. First we need the Staff of the Virtious Mage. I do not know where it is kept, however, Loki in his infinate wisdom has shown me the path. The first man is shown to me near Yew. He knows the location of the staff we seek! We shall find this man, and he shall tell us. Oh yes brothers, he will talk!"
They seemed to leave at this point. I dare not track them as I am but a scribe for a mapmaker out of Jeholm.
Signed,
Ted A----------(smear and the start of a dark stain of what appeared to be blood)
0 x

Return to “Bard's Corner”