As of 5pm ET we are pleased to announce Release 2 of Publish 108 will be available for testing. This phase includes an update to House Decay Rules,
- Condemned houses will go through six stages of decay which will take at least five days,
- Like New -> Slightly Worn -> Somewhat Worn -> Fairly Worn -> Greatly Worn -> In Danger of Collapsing
- When a house goes into the condemned status the house will become private and all access will be removed. Friend and Co-owner lists will be cleared.
- Houses with rental vendors will become OSI owned and have to go through a cycle for the second time to notify vendor owners.
- The house collapse timer will appear on the house sign as it nears the “In Danger of Collapsing” stage. This timer will indicate how long until the house collapses.
- Information regarding the whereabouts of structures that are in danger of collapsing can be obtained by visiting City Trade Ministers. City Trade ministers will bark this information when approaching, similar to how Krampus’ location is relayed.
- When the house drops the housing area will be fenced off while the contents of the house are packed into barrels within the housing area. No players or pets will be able to enter the fenced area while the contents are being packed. Players may not teleport into the fenced area while the contents are being packed.
- Once all contents have been packed away players will be able to punch their way into the housing area for a chance to break into the barrels. Barrels can only be attacked by non Endless Journey Accounts and players must be unarmed. Unarmed damage is the only damage that will break barrels.
- Players may not damage barrels unless they can hold 50 items and 100 stones in their backpack.
- Mounts and Pets are restricted from this area. Barrels will remain until attacked or next server maintenance.
- The following items will be deleted during house collapse,
- Account Bound Items
- House Only Items
- Commodity Deeds
- Stackable Items
- Goza Mats
Be sure to check out the full Publish 108 notes. We look forward to your feedback.
See you in Britannia,