Dig at Devs

OOC Global Board. This forum is for when you need to rant about UO, a patch, lack of a patch, the state of developer communication, or when that dead horse twitches.
MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)
UO Shard: Great Lakes

Dig at Devs

Post by MalagAste » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Ok so now that you mention the glorious UO Dev team and their inability to do things right..... Lets talk about STACKING!

Ok so they publish an update and they tell us that all that Chocolate crap that we have been storing up to make chocolates (AFTER of course the months and months of gathering NON-STACKABLE items that couldn't be used because NO Coco!.) They finally make the stinking things stackable along with sand, Granite, Arcane gems and a host of other crap that should have been stackable from the git go but weren't because of LAZY developers pushing out crap just to fill a void but it's like the man who builds a house but never puts on the trim..... so it looks half-ass.....

Well this is just as half ass as before making them not stackable to begin with!!!!! WHY? Because they didn't make it retro the CRAP that I've been storing up for months and months WON'T stack still!!!!!! NO you have to use all that crap and get all NEW crap post patch so it will stack.... What a crock of Hooey!!!!!!

*jumps down from the box*
0 x

Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Re: Dig at Devs

Post by Lord DaKaren » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Weird, as I distinctly remember them telling us that the old non-stackable stuff would become stackable after the patch...

Shocking that this wasnt true.. Shocking I say!
0 x
-Lord DaKaren

High Chancellor of Virtue of the High Council of Britannia
Archmage of the Order of the Etheral Ankh

Administrator of UORPC.NET
do you have the character?

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)

Re: Dig at Devs

Post by MalagAste » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 am

You know the worst part of all of this?????? That GD chocolate Crap still doesn't stack!!!!! New or Old!
0 x

Return to “The Ranter's Soapbox”