criminals ageinst free speech in uo

OOC Global Board. This forum is for when you need to rant about UO, a patch, lack of a patch, the state of developer communication, or when that dead horse twitches.
Unhai
Citizen
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 3
Guild Affiliation: ToM

criminals ageinst free speech in uo

Post by Unhai » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:04 am

THE CULPRIT: UOrus.com

While in the process of dropping books around to get further word out about the GL role playing community (and my own guild ToM in particular) i was ANGRY to return to luna 5 minutes after i had canvased the place with books to find that UOrus.com had copied over the books i spent too long copying myself and dropping around the major cites. this is wrong. for them to ignore my freedom of speech for there advertisement just because there too lazy to copy and drop there own books is just plain wrong. i icqed the owners of UOrus.com and emailed them demanding they stop however they just IGNORED me

so in response i urge that evaryone in the role playing comunity to NOT buy anything from UOrus.com

and to tell your friends to not buy from a website that, instead of doing its own work, and dropping its own newsletters, has to omit my free speech and obviously believes that there laziness is more important to them then expanding our community.

in response to this state of bull pile i have taken to the streets and handing out the books directly to the people myself i will not let these greedy crooks stop me from being heard

thank you for listening to my rant - Robert AKA Unhai
0 x

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)

Re: criminals ageinst free speech in uo

Post by MalagAste » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Trust me I never would..... this joker who runs this sight also runs a bot program that basically runs around Luna every 5 to 10 min and either drops or marks books. I've watched him do it..... of course to really piss him off I've gone as far as to run back through every few min and recopy my book over his... over and over and over.... also sometimes to truly "get his goat" I pick up all his books and toss them in the trash... just after he puts them down.... I walk around behind him picking them up and throwing them away.....

Aren't I a stinker? *grins*
0 x

Unhai
Citizen
Character Age: 3
Guild Affiliation: ToM

Re: criminals ageinst free speech in uo

Post by Unhai » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:43 pm

malag you are a treasure and ill follow suit good ideas you posted right there
0 x

Return to “The Ranter's Soapbox”