UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

A Mysterious Fellow

Post by Mystery » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:32 pm

Name - Mr E

Age - Unknown

Weight - Many animals can carry my weight

Race - Unknown

Description - Mr E is a mysterious persona who is almost spirit like. His face has never been seen to know the details such as eye color or if he even has eyes. If one were to touch Mr E he would feel solid. However when gazing upon him it is almost as if he were a spirit. He can die, however he is certain to return so perhaps he can not die, but he can be delayed.

Good Eve ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mr E. I had heard over and over who is that person and people would say it is a mystery to me. So I adopted the name in this realm. I am not of this realm. However I have spent many moons of my recent memory in this realm. Ages ago I was a part of another reality very similar to this that called themselves Chesapeake. I was a founding member of a guild called Guild of Honor. We held many events that seem to be celebrated now days such as Jousts, cow tipping, archery events and such that was a very family friendly environment.

My mother is of Minoc decent. My father is a True Brit. My memory makes it hard to remember what is fact and what is fiction. Things tend to blur when you travel from one reality to another. I have set up roots in Magincia. Was a shock to see the changes on my most recent return. I felt I would be most able to help Magincia continue to grow and that is why I purchased the land by the bank for my friend Nike to set up his shop.

However I was called upon in another realm and went and did adventures for many years. However my heart yearned for the atmosphere and fellowship found in this realm and so I came to Great Lakes. It is exciting to see so many new people, so many new adventures, and so many people who want to help one another and have fun and help others to enjoy.

I hope to be more active in the weeks to follow and hope to help in events and be a trusted part of the community.

I have some friends that I frequently travel with. If you see them feel free to ask them for any assistance if you need any.

I have my friend Nike. A absolute amazing tailor. I love his colors and style. If you need a piece of equipment or an outfit for a fancy event you let him know and he will be sure to take care of you.

I also have Drizzt Do'urden. I bit of a character for sure. He can be temperamental, or perhaps that is just mental. *Shrug* He is always up for an adventure summoning up beasts from magic and healing those in need. If he doesn't heal you don't listen to him say he didn't see...,, he was just being a jerk.

I found an older man. He is constantly drinking but not a mean bone in his body. He is always asking me for something or another. He goes by the name Free. I find it fitting since he apparently thinks nothing has a cost in this realm. However since I have allowed him to live in my home he has began to cook and is quite the chef if you find yourself hungry.

Then I have a friend near and dear to my heart. Hakuna Matata. He does not speak common perfectly but he tries. He just wants to be a friend and would never do anything to hurt someones feelings. He will give you the shirt off his back, if he wore a shirt!

This is me, and these are the people who I associate with. If I can be of any assistance please let me know. I am frequently found in my home in Magincia.

*tips cap*
0 x

Return to “Biographies”