IC RKR BOARD: Public welcome.

Moderators: MalagAste, Ludwig

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)
UO Shard: Great Lakes

Reminder!

Post by MalagAste » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Just a reminder to everyone,

Monday is Tavern Night..... I hope to see you all there! 8pm CST at the Wild Rose...... don't panic if no one is there right away.... *(sometimes I get tied up for a few min but rest assured I'll be around soon) icq me if need be.

Tuesday is RKV guild meeting at the Keep again 8pm CST ....... Now these are mandatory meetings for all RKV and SOR...... if for some reason you CAN NOT attend PLEASE contact one of the officers either Maelmordha, Strum or myself and let us know.

Wednesday is training night for all Knights, Squires and interested Alliance members. This is the night we use to train skills such as PvP, healing, cross healing, and group fighting... We do expect you to be in attendance if your ingame... again if you can't make it let us know.

Typically the rest of the week we try to get in a night of group hunting..... do a few Peerless, take care of some invasions that sort of thing.... any suggestions of activities is most certainly welcome...... I for one would like to do a Doom run soon...

A reminder to all the Knights if you haven't posted your bio here please do so under the Bio's. Squires you too should be posting a Biography.
0 x

Return to “Royal Knights of Redemption Grand Hall”