Queen's Cup

GL OOC BOARD: Use this forum to ask questions and discuss Bard's Tales, current plots, and new ideas.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

basil
Apprentice
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Re: Queen's Cup

Post by basil » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:21 am

I'm a fan of the second cup, but the first one would be sweet I think without the wooden base.

As for a rp only bout, that's strictly up to you guys if you want to do that. I was only throwing that out there in case someone was worried that rp'rs were going to get left out at winning a tournament leg. I'm of the opinion that we would be fine without an rp only tournament.
0 x

Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Post by Lord DaKaren » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Here is the first cup without the wooden block:

RPers need to participate in the main tournaments just like everyone else. Removes any specter of favoritism or elitism and puts everyone on even ground
0 x
-Lord DaKaren

High Chancellor of Virtue of the High Council of Britannia
Archmage of the Order of the Etheral Ankh

Administrator of UORPC.NET
do you have the character?

Galen
Fanatic

Post by Galen » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 am

I still like the "steampunk" one, for my part.

There is a strong element of steampunk in UO, with the magical Exodus robots and golems; and the not-strictly-medieval weapons, such as cutlasses and bardiches; and the very modern political clashes (elements of medieval feudalism, modern democracy, and post-feudal "strong monarchy" Europe); etc.

Say the thing was made by melting down leftover armor pieces looted from the corpses of Casca's Enforcers, or from pieces of Blackthorn's vile, mechanical minions.

-Galen's player
0 x

basil
Apprentice

Post by basil » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:31 pm

FYI: We're going to try to organize a chat soon to talk about what needs to be standardized from tournament to tournament with the hopes of having the first one by mid January.
0 x

Return to “Roleplay Springboard”