8.13.14 update

Welcome to Majestic Oaks Auction's new home for News and updates! We're the longest player running auction on Great Lakes! Located outside Vesper. A Big thank you to the GL Roleplay Community for this forum.

Moderator: Melian

Melian
Events CEO, MOA
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

8.13.14 update

Post by Melian » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Hello Melian here,
I haven't been as diligent as I'd like about getting notes up for our loyal patrons.
In news, I spoke with Pratt the other day via messenger and he is alive and well just terribly busy with the world outside of our pixel palaces and auction houses.

September 6th a Saturday
1 p.m. CST
At MOA Great lakes we will be hosting a 1 day only live auction of some rares, entry level to some higher end. I hope to have the list posted here by Monday the 18th of August and to the Trade Forum Rares site on Stratics.

As always our opening bid is the MINIMUM our seller is willing to accept we do not do reserve pricing. We can do gold on Great lakes for purchases either in check forum or through an in house vendor so no having to bag checks.
We can manage gold on Atlantic and Hokuto for items in auction with prior approval and arrangement. I know we do not know who the winner is, I merely would like those who may wish to do that to make prior contact, giving contact info either email or ICQ and character name and or names involved so we don't have any mix ups.

Thank you all for your years of dedication and loyalty to Majestic Oaks Auction house.
0 x

Return to “Majestic Oaks Auction (Great Lakes)”