Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Ra'Dian Fl'Gith
Citizen
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Some Thanks, Apologies, and More...

Post by Ra'Dian Fl'Gith » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Hey there, everyone,

First, I just wanted to offer thanks to everyone who has attended my recent events. I know things are a little slow getting them up to speed and all, but I appreciate you all rolling with the RP-based engagements to see where they all go. I definitely appreciate it, and hope as I come up with some ways to interact in and out of game that they will lead to fun.

That said, I wanted to apologize for missing the ship night on Monday, and apologize in advance for most likely missing tomorrow eve's bunny bash as well. I will try very hard to be at everything else that I can over the next two weeks, but things are in a bit of flux at the moment.

As many of you know, I'm working on a degree in Mobile Gaming, and simultaneously working on a mobile game release. My partners and I were given what may be the opportunity of a lifetime to promote our forthcoming title at C2E2 next Friday/Saturday/Sunday in downtown Chicago. This, of course, means I'll have to have a prototype up and running by then, and so I'm madly coding, along with working and going to school and all that fun stuff.

So... I know I still owe everyone a puzzle in the form of another map and some etchings, and those are coming ASAP! And I will try to be good over the next week and a half and get to what I can, but please forgive me if I miss something. It's a hectic time.

And finally, once more, thank you all so very much for your support of the RP stuff. Again, it means a lot, and I hope it all leads to some fun times!
0 x

Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.

Return to “General GL Chat”