Justicar Fl'Gith

Dicusssions and court proceedings for the High Court of Britannia.
Tanda Knighthawke
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 153
Guild Affiliation: TGD/ The Grateful Dead

Justicar Fl'Gith

Post by Tanda Knighthawke » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:12 pm

On behalf of Minoc, I would like to make a request. We spoke a little bit about this via messengers and am just hoping to keep the idea somewhere in the front of your mind.

Back around the year 412 round about July if memory serves, Gwendolyn Covenant brought forth two actions. One to challenge the lineage of Daelin Covenant and one to bring about the end of Nobility rule in Minoc.

Now the paternity of Daelin was established, but he long ago disappeared, and to my record was the last surviving Noble of the Minoc lines.
You had indicated at one time Lore Denin had been Thane of Minoc, last known active ruler of noble birth I recall were Jakob Covenant and Olivia Lauren.

The original case was left open for a 2 year period to allow Minoc to establish Noble rule or a form of government. Without a noble to step in I would like a ruling that would allow Minoc to abolish it and free it to establish a new form. So it is with that in mind I ask you to search your records and issue a ruling to close out the case.
Thank you,
Justicar Tanda Adkins, Minoc
0 x

Return to “High Court Open Forum”